The Contra Vision® effect is achieved by printing different coloured layers of dots, lines or perforated graphics in exact registration, with areas of see-through included in-between.
There are many benefits from adding Contra Vision® to the outside of glass including:
- reduce solar heat gain, glare, UV radiation and air conditioning costs inside buildings;
- incorporate colour and signature architectural features to building facades;
- privacy to people inside;
- increased glass manifestation including a reduction in bird collisions; and
- a screen for digital projections on the side of buildings.
Contra Vision offers 3 types of window film to choose from: