Clear Perforated Window Films are designed to be applied to the inside of a window enabling cold weather applications and are the ideal solution for installations with limited internal access. The film is suitable for all ink types although white ink is required to back-up the graphics. The design is printed reverse-reading and then backed up with a layer of white ink followed by a layer of black to produce one-way vision see-through graphics.
Performance Clear is suitable for the production of long-term see-through window graphics such as retail branding, building wraps, and where speed of removal is important.
Graphics applied to the inside of a window have many advantages:
- They are protected from rainwater, street dirt and vandalism
- Access to the inside of glazing is often easier than to the outside
- Allows for colder weather application
A white layer (without a black layer) produces backlit see-through graphics that are more visible during the hours of darkness with internal illumination.
- 180micron thick German-engineered polymeric calendered vinyl
- The polymeric formulation ensures minimal shrinkage after installation to avoid dirt-attracting adhesive from becoming exposed.
- REACH compliant avoiding the use of potentially harmful substances.
- The clear, solvent acrylic adhesive is optimised to give easy, low temperature application, reliable adhesion and quick and clean removal when required.
Inside-applied see-through graphics are not generally suitable for use with tinted glass, which will dull the impact of the graphics. See-through graphics films applied to the outside of windows give the maximum visual impact. They are the simplest and the most cost-effective to produce.